Rehabilitative Centre at the Tree Top Hospital include all treatment given to patients, as designed by qualified therapists. Our Rehabilitative services include physiotherapy, speech therapy and occupational therapy.
Our specialized healthcare team is dedicated to improving, maintaining or restoring physical strength, cognition and mobility with maximized results, after a person has suffered an illness or injury.
- Pain management
- Musculoskeletal conditions (orthopaedics)
- Neurological conditions
- Cardiothoracic conditions
- Orthopaedic conditions
- Sports injuries
- Paediatric conditions such as Cerebral Palsy, Autism, Downs Syndrome and delay milestone management.
- Pre and post-operative conditions
- Geriatric conditions
- Speech and Language disorders such as fluency disorders, Voice disorders, Articulation disorders and Aphasia
- Hearing disorders such as Presbycusis, tinnitus and auditory verbal therapy
Physiotherapists assess, plan and implement rehabilitative programs that improve or restore human motor functions, maximize movement ability, relieve pain syndromes and treat or prevent physical challenges associated with injuries, diseases and other impairments. They apply a broad range of physical therapies and techniques such as movement, ultrasound, heating, laser and other techniques.
- Laser therapy
- Shock wave therapy
- Short wave diathermy
- Interferential therapy
- Ultrasound therapy
- Wax therapy –
- Muscle stimulation
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS)
- Kinesiology Taping
- Cardiac, Pulmo and Stroke Rehabilitation
- Muscle Energy Technique
- Neuro Development Training
- High Velocity Thrust Manipulation
- Sensory integration
- Proprioceptive training
- Work station ergonomic training
- Lifestyle disorders management
- Weight reduction program
- Myofascial and trigger point release techniques
- Antenatal and prenatal programs
- Early intervention programs- neonates and paediatrics
Occupational therapists (OTs) work with people of all ages. OTs provide specialized assistance to lead independent and productive life. They also deal with the people suffering with physical disability/impairment, developmental delay, poor socialization or emotional problems.
- Various physical disabilities specifically related to arms and hands
- Various neurological deficits specifically related to arms and hands
- Developmental pediatrics (specific to motor area)
- Psychoeducation and counselling
Speech and language pathology services include identification, evaluation and treatment of acquired and congenital communication disorders. Speech language pathologist also evaluate and treat swallowing problem and hearing problems.
- Diagnostic speech and language evaluations
- Diagnostic swallowing evaluations
- Speech therapy for speech and language disorders
- Diagnostic Audiological Evaluation
- Electrophysiological Testing (ABR, OAE’s)
Tree Top Hospital is committed to providing personalized hearing healthcare solutions with integrity and innovative hearing solutions. Our expert Audiologists work with guests and their families to diagnose hearing loss and provide the following Audiological Services via state-of-the-art technology and machinery.
Pure-tone Audiometry is the main hearing test used to identify the hearing threshold levels of an individual. It determines the degree, type and configuration of a hearing loss and thus provides a basis for diagnosis and management.
Impedance Audiometry is an objective assessment method to measure the pressure in the middle ear, stapedius reflexes, and the tension of the tympanic membrane. It is one of the most common and most accurate methods for testing the middle ear.
The OAE (Otoacoustic Emissions) test checks part of the inner ear’s response to sound. The test is mostly done on infants and children who may not be able to respond to behavioral hearing tests because of their age.
Brainstem Evoked Response Audiometry (BERA) is an effective method of evaluating the auditory pathway from the peripheral endorgan through the brain stem. BERA is a useful objective assessment of hearing and has the ability to test even infants in whom conventional testing methods may not be useful. This investigation can be useful in screening for deafness in high risk infants.
A hearing aid is a device designed to improve hearing by making sound audible to a person with hearing loss.
Our expert Audiologists conduct Audiometric evaluations, trial and fitting of high-quality hearing aids. Hearing aid services include counselling guests on the utilization, custom mould designs, and choosing the right fit amongst the best hearing aid technology in the world.