Department of Neurology at Tree Top Hospital provide patients with neurological disorders diagnostics, counselling and treatment including surgeries.
Our experienced and skilled neurologists and neurosurgeons collaborate with radiologists, oncologists and physiotherapists, and use state-of-the art technology and techniques to provide advanced treatment and exceptional outcomes for our guests.
The Neurology department is also supported by Rehabilitation team by providing physical, speech and occupational therapy. Our Rehabilitation therapists plan a program that helps patients to regain control of movement, speech, daily skills and guide through the recovery process.
- Brain trauma and bleeding
- Brain tumors
- Brain vessel diseases such as aneurysms and malformations
- Spinal degenerative disorders
- Malformations and tumours
- Counsel patients with infarctions, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis and neuro-degenerative conditions like dementia and movement disorders e.g. Parkinson’s disease
- Doppler ultrasound of vessels
Neurosurgery is a specialty dealing with the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of disorders of the brain, spinal cord and the nerves.
Our experienced and skilled neurosurgeons collaborate with radiologists, oncologists and physiotherapists, and use state-of-the art technology to provide advanced treatment and exceptional outcomes for our guests.