Family Medicine at Tree Top Hospital is an all-encompassing department which is useful for individuals who are unsure where their problem is, and need an initial assessment from physicians with experience in all medical disciplines.
Our family medicine specialists are trained to treat a wide variety of illnesses which we see in everyday life.
- Fitness medicals for work
- Comprehensive health risk assessment of your workplace with creation of a health risk management plan and health surveillance recommendations for the staff.
- Workplace wellness plan.
- Absenteeism monitoring.
- Occupational Illness diagnosis, reporting and management.
- Initial pre-travel consultation and post travel assessment
- Pre-travel vaccinations and support with travel health kit if needed
- Health Screening and lifestyle advise
- Wellness clinic
- Assist in prevention and diagnosis of tropical diseases and support with management of clinical cases as well.
- If hospital admission required, the guest will be supported by internal medicine specialist, further supported by intensive care specialist team.
- Malaria prophylaxis and guidance on prevention.