Department of Emergency Medicine provides care for patients with conditions requiring immediate medical and surgical attention.
Our team consists of board-certified emergency physicians, and specially trained nursing and support staff dedicated to provide exceptional and rapid care.
At Tree Top Hospital, the Emergency Medicine department operates 24/7 and offers care for a variety of illness and injury, including stabilization services for major trauma.
- 24-hour ambulance service
- Prehospital Emergency Medical Services (Paramedics services)
- 6 Emergency beds
- Isolation room
- Observation rooms
- Resuscitation rooms
- Minor surgery room
- Trauma centre
- State-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment equipment, including cardiac monitors
- Expedited triage and bedside registration
- In-house consultants for medical and surgical specialties