Department of Dental Medicine at Tree Top Hospital diagnoses, treats and manages a wide range of oral health care needs for adults and children.
We offer a state-of-the-art dental facility developed to service guests and their diverse dental needs.
- Digital X-ray unit: offer minimal radiation and no waiting for film development
- 3-D Imaging: images can be viewed from many angles on a digital screen
- Planmeca Dental Unit: state-of-art dental chair designed ergonomically for the dentist and delivers premium comfort for our guests.
With our highly trained assistants, our skilled and expert physicians work with you and your family to create a comfortable, positive and rewarding dental experience every time.
- Gingival curettage
- Excisional new attachment procedure
- Gum flap surgery
- Bone grafting
- Gum and smile enhancing procedures
- Scaling and root planning
- Pulpectomy and Pulpotomy
- Preventative and restorative care for children
- Root canal treatment
- Temporary and permanent fillings
- Teeth whitening
- Esthetic smile designing
- Treatment of pre-cancerous lesions
- Diagnosis of Oral Cancer
- Normal and difficult tooth extractions
- Wisdom tooth extraction