Department of Dental Medicine at Tree Top Hospital diagnoses, treats and manages a wide range of oral health care needs for adults and children.
We offer a state-of-the-art dental facility developed to service guests and their diverse dental needs.
- Digital X-ray unit: offer minimal radiation and no waiting for film development
- 2-D Imaging: images can be viewed from many angles on a digital screen
- Planmeca Dental Unit: state-of-art dental chair designed ergonomically for the dentist and delivers premium comfort for our guests.
With our highly trained assistants, our skilled and expert physicians work with you and your family to create a comfortable, positive and rewarding dental experience every time.
- Zoom Teeth Whitening
Cosmetic Tooth Restructure for Front Tooth Defects
- Teeth Cleaning and Polishing
- Preventative and Restorative care for children
- White Fillings
- Root Canal Treatment
- Painless Tooth Removal
- Treatment of all Gum Diseases- Surgical and Non-Surgical
- Complex Tooth Removal
- Impacted Wisdom Tooth Removal
- Counselling and Treatment of Precancerous Oral Lesions
- Oral Cancer Screening
- External Dental X-Ray Services (IOPA, OPG, Cephalometric X-Ray)