Tree Top Hospital supports the rights of all guests and expects its staff and physicians to observe and protect these rights as a part of their care.
- You will be treated with dignity and respect
- We will seek your consent where possible before a procedure is carried out
- You can seek a second medical opinion.
- You are entitled to confidentiality and privacy of your treatment and medical records.
- You will be fully informed about your medical condition, planned treatment, expected outcome and expected cost where appropriate, in a way that enables you to make informed decisions.
- You can accept or refuse medical care or recommended treatments to the full extent permitted by the law. You shall therefore accept responsibility for any medical consequences that result from your decisions.
- You will receive care in a conducive environment.
- You can receive a copy of your medical report upon request.
As a guest, you have a responsibility to:
- Be actively involved in caring for your own health.
- Disclose full and accurate information about your health.
- Ask questions to better understand your care
- Treat our hospital staff, doctors, other guests and visitors with courtesy and respect.
- Abide by all hospital rules and regulations.
- Treat hospital properties and facilities with due care and responsibility.
- Keep your valuables and personal belongings safe while in hospital.
- Settle your bills promptly within the required timeframe, and contact us with any problems as soon as they arise.