- General Paediatric
- Paediatric Emergencies
- Developmental Paediatrics
Dr. Salonga is a licensed Physician with a postgraduate residency training in the field of Pediatrics. Her recent work experiences include acting as a General Pediatrician in Zapote EENT and Medical Clinic, and as a Senior Clinical Associate at the Children’s Emergency Department in KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital, Singapore. Dr. Salonga has successfully attended various Post Graduate Courses and Seminars such as the Philippine Pediatric Society 52nd Annual Convention, Basic Cardiac Life Support, 41st General Pediatrics Postgraduate Course, Lactation Management Training Workshop, and Seizure Management Workshop among many others.
- S. Biology, University of Santo Tomas, Manila
- Doctor of Medicine, University of the City of Manila
- Senior Clinical Associate/Medical Officer at KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital, Singapore
- General Paediatrician at Zapote EENT and Medical Clinic