Trained in neurology from the prestigious National Institute for Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS), Bangalore, India, Dr. Anish Lawrence has years of experience in treating neurology patients. Adept in the art of “diagnosis making”, Dr. Anish has keen interest in evaluating difficult and rare neurological disorders. Field of interest in neurology include Neuropathies and dementias. With various papers in international publications Dr. Anish has experience in training medicine graduates at various colleges including Dr. Somervell Memorial CSI Medical College, India. Being a general neurologist, most neurological disorders are evaluated and treated by him with special emphasis on pain management and patient education. He actively engages in medical education and dissemination programs.
At Tree Top Hospital, Dr. Anish is available on Wednesdays and Thursdays fortnightly/ monthly. He will be coordinating Stroke care and guiding care of other neurological guests via Telemedicine.
- MBBS, The Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram, India
- Residency in General medicine at Government Stanley medical college Chennai, India
- Neurology residency at National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS), India
- Senior Consultant Neurologist, SK Hospital, India
- Senior Consultant, GG Hospital, India
- Honorary Senior Consultant, Cosmopolitan Hospital, India
- Visiting Consultant, Railway Hospital, India
- Senior Consultant, Somervell Memorial CSI Medical College, India